I got together with Joel to talk about life after marijuana.
– We started a little bit off-topic, discussing whether the classic 12-step approach to labelling ourselves as addicts works.
Continue reading “Podcast E84: Life after marijuana (chatting with Joel from Sobriety University)” →
– I shared my YouTube strategy that gained more subscribers in a week, than a whole last month
– We discussed 3 biggest struggles we both experienced after quitting
– We added 3 biggest benefits (this will surprise you)
– I asked Joel to close off with a topic of his liking, which ended up being dating
I’m scrapping our usual intro for a few episodes to promote my Black Friday deal. Really there is no deal, but am I increasing my prices (10x) on the 25th of November, so if you are dabbling about whether to join MY LAST JOINT, now would be the time.
In this episode, I sat down with Joel, who’s got his own channel on YouTube. He also has an interesting story of marijuana abuse, which I’m sure lots of you want to hear. From dealing to meeting a dealer in a tinted Maseratti, Joel had his wake-up call a few years ago.
Continue reading “Podcast E76: Joel from Sobriety University” →